A U.S.-based Internet network provider with more than 80,000 cloud-managed networks around the world has engaged our company to launch their product Japan. We are very excited about this opportunity to build a new business in Japan. Having completed initial trials, we now need someone with IT network skills to perform the first live installations. You'll be setting up Internet service with the new product for a set of residential units we manage in several locations around Tokyo and then commercial units.
This is a short-term contract, part-time, which we intend to become full-time.
- skills in network installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- bilingual enough to navigate hardware / software menus in Japanese
- well organized with documentation, processes, and record-keeping
- eager to be part of a start-up opportunity in Japan, backed by a successful company with a proven product.
- investing in a specific opportunity for business expansion and diversification;
- focused on performance and results;
- eager to find a few people who can grow their careers with us;
- a team of four ~ six people in the office, plus contractors and partners working remotely;
- led by an American long-term family resident of Japan;
- located in Bunkyo-ku.
If you believe you could do this job well and want to help grow a business from the start, please tell us about yourself. If you are experienced, tell us about your experience and entrepreneurship. If you are just getting started in your career, tell us about your aptitude and attitude.