Looking for a Linux System Administrator(individual or company) to head our Support Department. We are currently a hosting start-up with a hand-full of clients and expecting to grow. Our CEO is an experienced Level 3 Support Technician. So workflow, discourse, and expectations will be stream-lined, easy-to-understand, and reasonable.
- Must speak fluent English, as a majority of our client base are native English speakers.
- 2 years or more experience in handling technical support tickets.
- Ability to build personal rapport with clients(make them feel understood & cared for).
- Exhibit friendly and professional etiquette at all times.
- Flexibility with hours, as demand may increase or decrease unexpectedly.
Our Toolbox(must be prepared to use these applications):
- Zoiper, or VOIP system of your choice
Job Description(must be willing to fulfil these duties):
- Work remotely.
- Monitor servers through Hipchat and resolve unexpected issues.
- Monitor client technical support tickets via email and resolve issues.
- Monitor Tawk.to chat and resolve issues.
- Monitor technical support tickets via WHMCS(email alert), and resolve issues.
- Minimum of at least two sentences in replies, no one-liners.
- Redirect possible unexpected sales support.
- Report signs of abuse or violations of the TOS by clients through chain of command.
- Follow the company branding guidelines and direction outlined in OnlyOffice.