Costa-Rica Based Virtual Assistant Role:
Supporting founder & team of a fast-growing online startup with a MAJOR market-share within the Self-Development / Goal Setting Industry
Essential Focus: </B>
> Relentless pursuit of helping to grow the company through professional writing projects
> Optimizing customer emails by adding a human-touch to
> Overall team support
- RESULTS driven focus & ability to work on multiple projects
- +2 years experience in professional writing (to be verified)
- 9AM to 5PM EST availability - inclusive virtual team meetings
- E-Mail monitoring & automation
Desired Skills (Bonus):
- Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, LightRoom
- Experience with ASANA
Desired passions & Interests:
- Planning, goal setting, and organization
- Brainstorming & creative problem solving
- Marketing & Automation
- Ongoing collaboration: 40 to 120 hours / month
COVER LETTER QUESTIONS:
How would you answer the following customer emails?
"Hi, this is L. Clark from the NY Times. I am interested to interview the founder for a an article on goal setting."
"The postman left your product shipment in my garden entrance and my 3x dogs chewed it up. There is little left from your product. Can you please help?"
"It has been 10 days since I ordered your product. It was supposed to arrive 5 days ago!!"
"I love your products! If you can ship a sample, I will be glad to post a review on my blog!"