We are seeking a skilled technical writer with direct response writing skills and imagination for a variety of mediums including website, marketing channels, products, and more. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded creative person with strong technical skills and experience developing value-based copies/content for marketing in a technology environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with passion for creating impact on marketing programs through creative content/copy writing.
• Works with internal teams to gain an in-depth understanding of development tools
• Analyzes existing and potential content
• Writes copies for a variety of channels including : Email – Press Releases – Website – Newsletters – and other means of advertising
• Is detail oriented - please put the word easteregg in your application to show your attention to detail
• Revises, edits, and proofreads content
• Writes clear, persuasive, and direct response oriented content
• Works and delivers within tight deadlines
• Multilingual preferred
• Experience writing/reviewing press releases
• SEO experience a huge plus
• Fluent English
• German, Russian, French, Japanese, or Spanish fluency a plus
In order to successfully perform this job, you will need to provide information on the following system requirements.
Please submit your responses to the questions listed below in your Cover Letter.
1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and send your internet speed with an attached screen shot.
2. Please describe the computer you will be working from? (Make, model, CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system). Example answer: Apple, MacBook Air, 1.7Ghz I7, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD, OS X
3. Please provide a screen shot of the antivirus protection you are using on your computer.