Hi fellow Upwork users,
We're a young, very fast moving casual games development company, handling multiple game-related projects for clients at any time.
We need a content writer, who also some experience in marketing, PR, social media and basic understanding of website development. Basically, we're looking for all all-rounder.
1) This is a remote position, with an estimated 3-5 hours per day of work (Monday - Friday)
2) You need to have an interest in games.
Here's your typical list of tasks
- Write interesting articles about games, the underlying technology, how it can help clients
- Publish these articles via different channels (our blog, LinkedIn, partner sites)
- Analyze the data find new insights. Be able to measure the data and say "this method worked well"
- Setup new websites to contribute our outreach (it's technical, but we'll teach you)
- Learn from fellow team-mates about the games they're building, and write about them
- Prepare presentations for potential clients
- Work with me, the CEO to solve any marketing/content related challenges
- Pitch partner websites to write interesting content
- Write case studies on our client work
- Include/create infographics as part of content
- Build and launch landing pages (it's technical, but we'll teach you)
- Contact clients for testimonials
- Find new marketing channels
- Brainstorm new game ideas
- Discover new channels where our company can help other companies succeed
- Come up with interesting (and useful) marketing ideas
- Help the sales team figure out how to reach more potential business leads
- Research a particular subject in the games industry
- Join and support QA sessions of our games
- Manage our email newsletters (MailChimp) and outreach programmes
- Being a virtual assistant
Ideally, you should be able to handle all of these. If you can only handle some of the tasks above, that's okay. As long as you're willing to learn and improve over time, that's fine for us.
The tasks will evolve over time, hence it's important to keep yourself updated. Most importantly, we're looking for someone who's willing to learn new things (systems/tools/techniques) and apply them quickly.
If you play casual games, we're definitely interested in talking to you. This fits with our company culture, as everyone here plays some form of casual game.
Preferably, we're looking for someone who works and originates from Southeast Asia, because it fits our timezone.