We are looking for talented developer to help us finish a project on time.
The project is a client management system based on the metronic admin theme, and powered by angularJS(1.3) and laravel (5.2) on the backend.
The are several remaining tasks that need to be completed before we can launch the site.
- SMS Notification
- Reports for technicians and Sales persons
- PDF export of reports
- Weekly mail outs of reports
- Time tracking for sales/dispatch user.
- Sales user commission
Demo of the current installation is available at
http://locksmith-manager.com (link updated)
admin: firstname.lastname@example.org / password12345
The candidate must have proven experience working with AngularJS, and some php framework. preferably Laravel.
Minor design work is needed, we are working off the metronic admin theme.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Working on their own git branch.
- Installing a local working environment
- Completing tasks in timely manner
- Be honest, if you cannot get something done, let us know. Getting this project completed on time is top priority.
Some of the tasks that will be tasked out to the right candidate:
- Writing Laravel controller, models and other to create a functional API to be used and consumed by the AngularJS front end.
- Help with the creation and testing of JWT authentication system.
- Twilio API Integration
- Pusher API Integration
The right candidate should have strong PHP, JS, HTML and CSS background.
TIme tracking will be done using the Odesk time tracker.
Before applying to this job please be sure to review the current site, and the list of tasks that needs to be completed. Also please provide a detail cost estimate of the work that needs to be done.