I'm looking for an Expert Front End developer, to help us adapting the UX Design for our Startup project - Loyalty Program.
The system was developed using Node Angular JS, Nulp, Mongo DB and Mandrill for transactional emails.
The system is divided in 4 interfaces that integrate information and have 1 'one page' login.
0) One Page Login: before log in the system, we have one unique page that shows information about the system, features and access link.
1) Checkout: this interface is used at the store, in the checkout area to convert client in to a 'loyalty program client', giving him 'dots' every time he buy something.
2) Client Dashboard: here the client is able to see his 'dots', places nearby, his purchases historic and rewards. In this module, client is able to exchange his 'dots' in to a voucher. With this voucher, he will be able to go to the store and exchange his voucher in to the reward at the checkout.
3) Retailer Dashboard: the retailer is the store owner. He can see all the purchases, clients, stores (if he have more than one), 'dots' and also, CRM actions (as sending e-mail).
4) Management Dashboard: this is our interface. It is under construction, but the idea is manage the retailers, giving support for main requisitions.
For this job, I need that the Front End developer analyse the viability to use a framework from market or another better solution. We need to make sure that this F.E. job will be easy to understand for any other F.E. developer in future.
This is the idea of interactions for each interface. We have all pages developed and the Design is ready to go:
0) One Page Login: 4 (the page itself, sign up, and login)
1) Checkout: 6
2) Client Dashboard: 10
3) Retailer Dashboard: 10
4) Management Dashboard: 10 (we are developing the Back End and UX Design, but we belive that it will be 10 interactions).
If you have any question please let me know.
Attached, you can see the screens of each interface (just the managament dashboard we still don't have, but the idea is to be the same as the Retailer Dashboard).