I am in need of a MEAN stack development team to develop and maintain a custom web and mobile app for my company. Quality, speed, security and ongoing support are all essential in whoever we end up hiring.
Modules I am fairly positive I need:
1) CRM for customer management and record keeping
2) Inventory management for tracking equipment to shops, which is then leased to customers
4) Subscriptions and invoicing
The apps are going to require login portals for our own employees, customer's, service centers and vendors that we work with, and each one should only have permissions to view certain information. Workflow automation is very important for our apps, as will be centralizing all customer data. And we need to get a working solution ASAP, so if you can't dedicate your time to this project, do not even bother bidding.
1) Intake customer information (this can be done using a form for internal employees, or a separate form for service centers).
a. We will also need to schedule appointments for customers, and set them up with email and SMS notifications.
2) Service centers need to upload documents to the forms, or the customer's account.
3) Equipment (aka Devices) and forms (inventory) will be assigned to customers by either employees or service centers.
a. After a device is determined to be installed by a service center (by completing a form?), the customer will be automatically charged based on the rates that were determined during the intake process.
4) Devices need to be serviced every 60 days, and the service centers will need to upload this information into the customer accounts.
a. Assigned devices will need to be calibrated a year after they are installed, which means they will have to be removed from a customer vehicle and a new one designated and installed on their vehicle every 6th appointment. In order to keep shipping costs down, we need the logistics of our system to anticipate how many devices will need to be calibrated the following month per service center, so we can ship all replacement devices in one shipment.
b. Some devices will need to be repaired due to damage, so if this happens, a description of the damage and required repair will need to be recorded in the customer account. Worst case scenario, the device might need to be removed and a new one installed. This would also require an additional fee in certain instances (with fees charged by the service center for re-installation and by corporate for device replacement).
c. In rare instances, a customer's device might require emergency attention, which would need to be recorded in their account as well. This would also require an additional fee.
5) Customer's need access to their data using a login created for them.
6) When a customer's life cycle is up (each one can last a minimum of 5 months), their device will need to be removed.
7) We want to schedule automated emails to the customer after removal requesting a review of our company on Yelp and/or Google. We also want to send an initial review request two weeks after the device is installed.
8) Our employees need to have the ability to document and qualify a service center, and then track a series of steps that have to be taken in order to onboard them into our company.
9) Service Centers need to be able to request inventory replenishment, which needs to be approved by our employees. If approved, a work order needs to be sent to our vendor to fulfill the order.
10) Everything needs to be very secure, and backed up to a cloud.
11) This app will require ongoing development support as we expand into other states.
Obviously, this is a very in depth project. We need an EXPERT, preferably even a team, and we need to develop this ASAP. Long term, we want to license this software out to other people, or give them access to use it for their own shops and customers, and we just charge them a fee per customer each month.
I would love to see some suggestions on how you think you can build out these apps (starting with web app first), and how long you think it would take. If you're serious about the job, get in touch with me so I can have you sign an NDA, that way I can provide you with more information on the projects. Really looking forward to see some great quotes here. And budget will be discussed in messages.
P.S. If you have an idea on how else to build out this software, feel free to message me your suggestions.