Development of a simple web site/application for business use, where each individuals position/role description is a live document held in the system (which they can edit/update as required) and is also visible to others inside the organisation. A paper based system is currently being used, but the value is limited due to difficulty in capturing/management/sharing of role documents.
At it’s core this is simply an online form, with an administrative structure around it for user management and interaction. The core features below are the minimum required for the prototype, at which point it will be trialed/tested to determine needs for further development
• User account creation with basic profile information (Name, Job title, email address)
• Responsive web front end for user interaction on desktop/mobile devices
• Implementation of role description form that users can edit (see attached sample)
• Ability to share/view other forms via link
• Reading view for the role forms – a non-editable formatted output, if for example I sent a link for somebody to view my form.
• File export – save download a formatted version of the role form (same formatting as reading view?) PDF output would be desirable.
Looking for a developer who will help us to build an initial prototype (as above), with the view of ongoing work to add features in future iterations. Platform preference is open, we think would suit Meteor or similar suited to rapid prototyping as features are added