- The RDx Core Components provide a sustainable front-to-back solution for managing firm-wide risk in a consistent, global manner. Together, they provide the technological foundations that can enable traders, product controllers, and risk managers across the CRO and CFO to slice & dice massive amounts of bank-wide PnL and Risk data, as well as drill down to trade-level detail.
- The RDx Support team is a strategic front office support team, part of Global Markets.
- The RDx Support team support Front Office users including traders, middle office and quantitative strategists, as well as Strategic Risk Management (SRM), Market & Credit Risk Officers and Product Control. The Core Components are brand new applications and are evolving at an incredible pace. As a result, the Support team collaborate very closely with the development team on bug fixes, monitoring, deployment and new features. The development team are also global, with a strong presence in Tokyo, Wroclaw, London and New York.
- Within Risk Solutions, the RDx DevOps function will incorporate Capacity & Performance Management. This is a new function designed to try and address challenges around on-boarding data on the RDx Platform. Spanning from data loading into RDF through to presenting data in RDA base views, the capacity requirements, constraints, throughput and runtime profiles of the applications / services / data we on-board should be fully understood. The goal of this function would be to assess current requirements and capacity, and build a workflow for on-boarding new applications. This may also include tools development to help analyse and project capacity/performance requirements.
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Experience with big data technologies.
- Knowledge of No-SQL databases (HBase/Hadoop, Casandra, Accumulo etc.).
- Knowledge of caching technologies (Oracle Coherence, Hazelcast, GemFire etc.
- Understanding of distributed systems & grid computing.
- Experience with Windows & Linux operating environment & scripting experience (Windows Server 2008, RHEL 6).
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Oral communication skills including the ability to actively listen.
- Written communication skills – clear, understandable and unambiguous documentation and emails are a part of the role.
- Ability to concisely explain problems and propose solutions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management in both the Business and IT.
- Organised and incredibly proactive.
- Ability to learn new business situations and technology quickly.
- Happy with a highly challenging, and constantly changing environment.
- Problem-solving ability and resilience.
- Analytical mind set.
- Constant improvement of professional qualifications
- Stable employment in a professional environment
- Diverse scope of executed projects
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team
- Training, orientation trips
- Private medical care