Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for someone to help us build our social challenger.
We want to develop an iOS application that allows people to create dynamic challenges socially. The application is roughly 8 unique screens that include login screen, registration screen and main screen.
The application would require interaction with iOS notifications, SaaS back-end infrastructure (Parse is our current choice, but seeking alternatives) to manager user connections, and infrastructure to manage SMS notifications.
Users should be able to create their own logins under the application, or login via Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for someone to provide us pricing on the development and a timeline. Payments will be made in USD ($) and based on a fixed payment schedule that is set by contract.
Please provide us:
- Information on your prior work
- Estimate on cost and timeline
- Any references you can provide on prior work you have completed
- List of iOS applications you have worked on that...
For an iOS app we are looking for an Audio Developer to build up an audio engine.
The project deals with the following points:
- Audio Recording.
- DSP Filtering.
- Offline Processing.
- Play and Record.
Specifications will be delivered for appropriate candidates in private.
If you feel you can do it and would like to take part of the development, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: core code should support iOS and Android platforms and ready for future development of an Android app.
Looking for some one to create a pretty simple app.
The app will be a Athletics/Running Game, where to run forward you have to press the left and right foot buttons on the screen as fast as you can. There will be 100m, 200m, 400m races.
I'd like to make the app so that people from around the world can race against each other, and we have rankings and records.
On the screen during the game is the view of the track as you run around it against other people. Down the bottom of the screen is the left/right foot buttons. Whoever presses these faster will win the race.
We can skype for more details and specs.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I need a developer familiar with native IOS development and Microsoft Azure Mobile App Service to develop a social media application.
I need someone who has a good understanding of IOS best development practices.
The application will use allow users share images, and interact and comment on the images shared and receive notifications via Azure.
The job needs to be completed quickly.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Microsoft Azure mobile App services. You must be able to demonstrate experience with this framework.
- Experience in developing native IOS application for IPhone and IPads.
- Experience in IOS UI Design
- Familiar with Apple Application Development Guidelines and the Human Interface Guidelines.
- You must have worked at least 100 hours on Upwork
- You must have at least a 4.0 star rating
- You must have taken one of the Test focused on IOS development Swift, iOS Programming or Objective-C
- Skillset required Objective...
We need an iOS native application which be used by patients to keep track of their activities.
1. We have website built which is using rest service ( same will be used by mobile app)
2. All action will make service call to save/delete data from server.
3. Maintain some local storage to keep cached data in device and synchronize data in regular interval.
4. Application must have good interactions throughout screens, navigation should be smooth and must have “WOW” experience for user ( if you are not confident , do not apply for this job)
Target device: iPhone 4/5/6
We need quality coding and planning to go with swift.
The screens of the app along with the functionality is explained at:
I need a pedometer correct implementation in an iOS App which works on iphone5s & above (m7 chip).
It needs to start counting steps and the person would be walking & stops on "stop button" (using method stopPedometerUpdates), then when again start button is hit, it starts counting again.
Use CMPedometer class. Should be tested on iphone5s or iphone6.
Who has worked with pedometer, its a couple of hours work for them. .
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
iOS Application Developer (iBeacon Technology)
Looking to hire a skilled and reliable iOS developer with great knowledge of:
- CoreLocation / iBeacons
- Web Servers, JSON and XML
- Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Swift Language
- MVC model programming
Seeking someone who is:
- Highly motivated with excellent technical skills.
- Committed to writing quality code, well documented.
- Passionate about bringing the best UX experience for app users.
I need someone to develop an iPhone/iPad app in which the user can download photos and videos from his/her Instagram account. The app should look something like this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instagrab-save-repost-download/id805588706?mt=8
I am looking for someone to implement a Library spec as defined in the attached document.
the output should include:
- source code
- APIdoc that is fully documented
- Developer Guide
- Sample APP
You will need to show me how to execute, compile, and run your code.
I am looking for a full time freelancer on this project. This person should have experienced with IM and VoIP APP.
All the backend restful, voip server are already taken care off. VoIP integration with backend VoIP server will provided as library or .a file.
This person should have good documentation skill, good with OO programming and class design.
You much be an experienced iOS Developer to do this job.
You should be spending a day or less on setting up the basic framework. On a daily basis, you will provide some features that can be tested and verified.
We are looking for a native developer for iPhone/Android who has many years experience in developing mobile apps.
We have a mobile applications for iPhone and Android which we would like to integrate with Good Dynamics Secure Container Solution.
We have written a lib with C++ and we need to add good ndk to it.
This lib is a stream recorder/player and responsible for write/read functions. The UI is working under Phonegap. If you have no experience with Phonegap this will not be a problem for this project.
Following good integration is required:
- Login authentication
- Created data files should be stored in secure area controlled by Good
- sending data files via e-Mail or through port to port communication to a web service.
And we would like to work together on long term conditions on our products for enhance our solution.