This project is about a “workout/fitness” app that can be used on all smartphones and tablets/ipads (for both iOS and Android platforms) and web browsers on PCs and Macs and later on apple watch. The deadline for the whole project is 3 months from the starting date but you might propose a shorter schedule to win the bid. The app will be able to support 1M online users.
Who can bid on this posting?
1) You read the whole description carefully.
2) You are a mobile application development company (NOT individual developer). Mobile app developing on both iOS and Android platforms was your main focus in your previous jobs in Upwork.
3) You need to have at least 95% job success and more than 10,000 hrs of work in the past.
4) You do not need to show us all projects you have done so far. We will only judge you based on three (3) similar projects that you have done in the past. The closer the projects that you have done in the past to this posting, the higher the chance for you to be hired.
5) Send us the methodology and programming languages you decided to use for this project and how you test the final product.
6) You are looking for a long-term relationship with North-American corporations.
7) You will provide us a very in-detail quote regarding the costs of the project, the way you see the milestones, the schedule of project, and your plan for mitigating the risks involved.
8) Let us know why you think your company is the best fit and why we should choose you.
What you will do are as follow:
1) You will interact and cooperate with our backend developer and contribute to his work. You might be asked to provide some parts of the backend if you do not agree on those areas with our backend developer. So, consider these possible steps in your proposal.
2) All designs will be provided as PSD files so you do not need to focus on this. There are almost 70 screens for the app.
3) You will work on developing the UI for both iOS and Android platforms and will complete the project.
4) You will support the application for debugging and any other concern for at least 6 months after releasing the app. It is evident that we will pay you for any new version and extra work separately but we will not give you rating until you finish this phase as well. You MUST though provide us the rate for the “after submission” phase in advance and we may agree on it before the start-up.
This is a mobile app that has some famous and successful competitors: “Bodyspace”, “Jefit”, “7 Minutes Workout”, “Fitness Body”,… . We recommend you to download at least the first two apps and go through all features, tabs, and options and learn how they work. Social network of our app works very similar to the first two apps.
When you come with your proposal, we consider that you have mastered this research phase already.
The quote/proposal you will provide will cover all the platforms mentioned in the text above.
A very important side note: If you are awarded the project and subsequently you change the project cost, the contract will be rescinded immediately and a very low rating will be left due to the time wasted in the development phase.
If you have any question or concern, please let us know.