I am looking to build a car traffic and accident reporting app for the ios and Google Play store. This app will be similar to these apps :
We'll need a few improvements that I will explain via private message. For your proposal, the biggest improvements will be easy to use, fast response time and well crafted UI, allowing users to move between the various menu's and report a problem with ease and creating an easy to use admin area allowing us to update information from various sources.
We'll also need:
~ A means to register new users via Security Code (as used in Waze).
~ A means for users to post comments and log reports. (Via a simple interface)
~ A means for users to receive IM's to alert them of incidents.
~ Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter)
This job will be paid on a staggered basis, on agreed upon milestones.
What I am looking for :
* Perfect or at least Fluent English
* Ability to problem solve
* Amazing coding skills for ios and android
* Detail orientated
* UX/UI orientated (preferably as part of a development team)
* Provide regular reports and updates, preferably in the mornings (we are based in Dublin, Ireland so GMT)
* Can work quickly but is very conscious of bugs and code errors
* Available to work at a pace required to have this project complete in 4 - 6 weeks.
* Interested in forming a long term partnership and collaborating with us on future projects
Please send me a portfolio of your apps so I can preview your skills. Also, please be prepared to supply me with a reference so I can ask about your work.
When you respond, please write "Banshee Apps" at the top of your response so I know you read this. (Also, feel free to add a joke!)
Thanks! Happy to answer any questions you may have.
The Banshee Apps Team!