create and sync shopping lists from an extensive product database using texts, product barcodes, and even voice search. A wallet-friendly bonus feature: While you build your list, this app will comb through your items and notify you of any related coupons or discounts.
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items automatically separated into categories.
• Create own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your partner etc and your list is shared.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications to let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
• Sync all of your lists across all of your devices. Sign in to account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your account to retrieve your data.
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with additional features:
Web based use on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
Web Import: Search for list on the web, and import them directly into your account. should work with popular websites and blogs.
Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views.
List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
Thats all that I could explain for now.