The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals.
The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
The Specialist must have previous experience in PPC and SEO, as well as email marketing, lead generation, online content development & Wordpress/Shopify Web-design Processes.
This position requires a high degree of collaboration with my internal execution team and you will need to laiase and manage client's expectations.
Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical. Familiarity with the following is preferred: email marketing, search engine marketing, social media, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform or email marketing system and Customer Relationship Management platforms such as Salesforce.com.
Use PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments.
Use various software programs, to include Google AdWords, Raven Tools and SFDC, to measure the growth and effectiveness of PPC and to recommend areas of improvement for campaign performance.
Manage relationship with agency to improve PPC performance, manage spend and launch effective campaigns.
Effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations, and deliver quality work on time.
Support the maintenance of data quality and segmentation in SFDC and Marketo.
Support corporate webinar program for increased lead qualification, education and awareness.
Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly.
Monitor demand programs with Online Marketing Manager, to recommend changes and improvements for increased demand.
Preferred Educational Background:
• B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business preferred or equivalent years of work experience
Preferred Experiential Background:
• 5+ years of experience in a corporate marketing department required.
• 2+ years of online marketing support experience required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.