Hi, there are 3 parts to the task.
I require keyword research for the following subjects:
Past Life Regression
Shamanic Healing Brisbane
Vibrational Healing Brisbane
Spiritual Counselling Brisbane
Natural Healer Brisbane
Holistic Healer Brisbane
Past Life Regression Brisbane
Chakra Balancing Brisbane
Aura Healing Brisbane
I need a spreadsheet report saying what words and phrases people are searching for these subjects. In this report i need to know how many times a month these words are searched, i.e., which are the most popular words and phrases.I also need to know how competitive each keyword is.
Please use Google Adwords and also other sources.
I need a competitor analysis. For each important, highly searched keyword, i need a list of the top 5 raking...
I am looking for an ongoing partnership with a company that will execute the following for me. I would like to pay $500 per month for these SEO services.
**MUST ADHERE TO SEARCH ENGINES' WEBMASTER GUIDELINE
• On Page Optimization
• Continually Fine Tune the Optimization
• Re-Optimize Site for change in search engine algorithms
• Analyze Results and plan change for following month
• Monthly strategy calls to best align with marketing/business goals and conversion results
• 35 Key Phrases (example: Pest Control Sacramento)
• Editing Content for SEO
• Manual Link Building:
• 1500 Directory Submissions
• Social Media Bookmarking Network
• Initial SEO Analysis Report
• Initial Ranking Report
• Keyword Analysis
• Competitive Analysis
• HTML Source Code Optimization
• HTML/XML Sitemaps for Google, Yahoo, and Bing
• Robot.txt Optimization
• Manual Submissions to Top Search Engines
• W3C Validations for Home Page
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for VA with multiple skill sets. This person will work on multiple tasks that spread across different domains.
This person MUST be:
2) Able and willing to learn fast
3) Responsible and dependable
4) Communicate clearly
5) Work during most of the US day time
The type of tasks includes:
SEO Related Tasks
Basic Web Site Maintenance
Social Network Promotion
We will provide training opportunity for the VA.
Please submit your experience and resume along with the reasons why you think you can fulfill this role. Also include the hourly rate that you're seeking. This position will begin with Part-time.
Please be as descriptive as you can on your application. We will review your application carefully. Do not copy and paste.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are nearing completion on building a pinterest style wine club review site at bestwineclub.org. I want to start a deliberate link building and website advertising program. It should involve
- Top level research of competitor sites to identify the targeted keyword and inbound links of those sites
- General web research to identify other websites in the field which are considered authorities in the area
- Listing and prioritizing target websites which both allow the placement of links in some fashion and the relative potential strength of those links
- Actual execution of placing well thought out links with content variants and comments,etc. that contribute to the community.
I'll want some type of pre-approval of the batch of links to be posted because I want to make sure that the successful candidate helps me build a brand showing clear respect for the community --- NO spam type techniques at all.
I'm willing to build over time and I'm thinking that chunking it out with a...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
My website has passed the Google mobile-friendly test with no issues. I am looking for someone who is an expert in Analytics and can go into analytics to ensure that my site is as optimal as it should be. This would involve installing, changing or updating any code necessary on my website.
Further, I would like to see any changes in action. This would involve accessing my computer remotely. This is because I would like to become more familiar with Google Analytics during this process.
I have an online reputation management project for an individual's name. Currently the negative property is ranked 2 on google and I would like to bury it. I have a lot of positive properties around it so it would just be a matter of pushing the positives above the negative. I would like this done in the most efficient and effective way. The faster the better!