As part of this role, you would be responsible for helping us analyze and implement diverse SEO strategies to help improve the organic search performance and online presence for our clients.
- Analyze organic search reports from Moz, Google Analytics, or other sources.
- Analyze websites from client and its competitors with crawlers, keyword miners, etc.
- Write/generate reports every few weeks with the following info:
-- Summary of organic search performance by platform, venue, etc.
-- Summary of keyword research, and a list of suggested keywords to improve SEO.
-- Summary of SEO strategies. Example: back-linking strategies, domain name changes, on-site optimizations in metadata and content, etc.
- SUPPLEMENTAL: manage SEO campaigns, apply changes to code or content, etc.
Skills we're looking for:
- Proven experience improving organic traffic and SERP.
- Current with the SEM, SEO, and the search engine industry.
- Experience using SEO tools for keyword analysis, ranking, link building, link removal, etc.
- Experience with diverse SEO tactics. Example: back-linking, URL optimization, building robot.txt files, on-site metadata optimization for responsive web, social marketing SEO strategies, etc.