Offer: Looking for an SEO/Internet Marketing Assistant for 10 hours per week. This is a temporary project to see if you are a good fit for long term work.
Position: Part-time that can evolve into full-time
Time Zone: No Preference
Daily Reporting: Simple bullet point email at the end of each day highlighting tasks accomplished.
Skills needed: Excellent reading, writing, and speaking English, eye for detail, ability to clearly follow instructions, self-management and initiative, highly organized, strictly adhere to deadlines, sense of humor, stay update-to-date on latest SEO tactics.
- Optimize page titles, meta descriptions, and keywords
- Interlink content throughout website
- Perform off-site SEO tactics like link building, and social bookmarking
- Research keywords by searching for and making regular lists of common industry search terms
- Maintain content all online properties