The data entry & quality assurance technician provides data support to the harm reduction team. The data entry technician manages program related data and quality assurance procedures. The person provides administrative, clerical, and program support to ensure program operations are functioning effectively.
• Collect service encounters and data from the harm reduction team on a recurring basis.
• Enter service encounters and data into all related electronic platforms for the harm reduction team.
• Develop and maintain data forms, satisfaction surveys, board minutes, supplies, and other quality assurance procedures.
•Generate weekly and monthly reports from various data recording platforms.
•Assess and review quality procedures with Master Itemized Reports (MIR), satisfaction surveys, and client eligibility documents.
•Compile, analyze, and create summaries of information that support quality improvement initiatives.
•Participate in monthly administrative and supportive supervision to gain updated administrative and program status and attend trainings for further skills development.
•Assist with the agency client satisfaction survey process including researching evidence based tools, scanning and input of data into the system, analysis and reporting of results
•Conducts periodic off-site visits to collect necessary information, attend meetings, trainings, and other various locations as pertained to the scope of work.
• Participate in quality assurance compliance methods as per contractual agreements.
•Attend necessary trainings that are related to the job to enhance and keep updated information.
• Ability to manage multiple reports and projects simultaneously.
•Associates Degree in human services, health information technology, health care, and other related fields with 2-year experience in non-profit social services work, case management, or
•High School Diploma/ G.E.D. with 2 years of qualifying experience in the field of human services, health information, medical services.
•Familiar with utilizing various electronic systems including, Eshare, AIRS, EICARE, e-ClincalWorks (e-CW), and other platforms (Microsoft Suite including OneDrive).