Hi we're looking for a part time office admin to help us fulfill print orders and other administrative tasks.
* Have a background in, and love all things, graphic design
* Know how to use Adobe Illustrator.
* Love to make beautiful things
* Plan/Schedule your time when on vacation
* Take pride in good craftsmanship
* Are a bit of a quality nut and love perfection
* Have a knack for arts & crafts
* Can juggle 47,292 things at once, and not only are good at it, but love it
* Love a fast-paced, "GSD" environment
* Can GIYF like a boss and are surprised that many people can't/don't
* Live in the US, ideally in Southern California (US is required, Southern Cal is a nice-to-have)
* Are comfortable working from home
* Are very comfortable with numbers and eat basic math problems for breakfast
For now, this is meant as a short-term, part-time opportunity, estimating about 10-20 hours a week, with the potential to turn into a full time role...