Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Approximately 30-35 hours per week. Must be available Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 2:30pm USA Central Standard Time. Seeking affordable, competent individuals with customer service, clerical, and administrative skills. We will be training the position(s) on specific software applications, and will need a minimum commitment of 6 months. The following items will be the kinds of tasks or duties that are required to be performed daily.
1) Answer and manage all incoming phone calls to the health clinic and either route calls appropriately, or create Tasks in the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software called, Greenway PrimeSUITE.
2) Schedule all requested appointments.
3) Obtain and enter all demographic information into the EMR.
4) Obtain and enter insurance data into the EMR.
5) Perform same-day insurance eligibility verification before actually scheduling appointments.
6) Manage all incoming faxes that arrive electronically into a gmail account. Attach inbound health records to patients’ EMR.
7) Attach all inbound requested action items that initially arrive in the gmail inbox to patients’ EMR, and Task the action items to appropriate individuals in the clinic.
8) Contact all incoming Referrals and schedule these Referred patients’ appointments with linked referral documents to their appointment upon performing same-day eligibility verification.
9) If needed, acquire necessary Referral documents from Referral sources and link referral documents to their appointment upon performing same-day eligibility verification.
10) Attach all reported laboratory results to the patient’s EMR by using the shared folders on our clinic’s network.