We are looking for a UX/ UI Designer with 4-5 years of experience to work on a project of building a prototype, wire frames and user testing as well as create visuals.
You must be available to work with another Jr. level designer and have team approach.
Know user testing, A/B and methodology and train Jr. level designer / provide mentoring. You will be in charge of the decision making and should be able to explain and defend your approach in a group setting. CSS and HTML , Java coding is not necessary but a plus.
Please send cover letter explaining and answering the following questions to let us know you're a serious candidate:
1. What UX trends in 2016 do you think are going to be imperative? What research have you done on your own to back this up?
2. Have you ever mentored a UX designer that has less experience than you? Have you had mentors? What is the most important and memorable advice from your mentor?
3. What is your favorite prototyping tool and why?
4. How you got started as a UX Designer and your first project on the job: how you handled it. Tell me about your design process.
5. Attach your resume and anything else worth mentioning about you and your experience.
Strong or native English speakers only please.