*** Please ensure you are capable of this job before applying, we will automatically delete non-capable applications ***
We are a 10-person team startup based in San Francisco, CA. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hardworking people working to solve big problems.
We are looking for an extremely smart and capable Search Engine Marketing Specialist.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and energetic individual who will devise and implement on-site optimizations and work with other teams to help explain and understand the need for SEO. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical/critical thinking skills, as well as a passion for tinkering with websites
** Your Qualifications **
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing. Agency and/or ecommerce experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of latest updates to search engines, paid search and SEO.
- Significant experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads interface and editor tools, and standard clickstream analysis tools.
- Data and results driven including the ability to review campaign results and extract insights in order to improve search marketing performance.
- Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced-level expertise in Excel required.
- Technical SEO background preferred and coding skills a strong plus.
- Expertise with best practices including Responsive Design, Rich Snippets and Microdata are imperative for this position.
** Job Requirements **
- Identify and expand market opportunities to maximize traffic growth through a robust keyword universe.
- Provide support for Domestic & International SEO where appropriate as we expand abroad.
- Partner with the Digital Marketing team on numerous projects to integrate into various Product Marketing team initiatives.
- Monitor key reporting dashboards and performance to identify new trends or flag potential issues. We currently use Google, Optimizely and MozPro.
- Review and document the impact of significant site changes, algorithm updates, events and other key drivers of traffic and web visitor behavior.
- Analyze competitor techniques, both onsite and offsite, providing new ideas for us to pursue. In addition working with our technical and marketing team to implement these changes.
Ready to apply? We look forward to speaking with you.
** TIMING **
This is a part-time / as needed position up to 20 hours per week.