We need a professional SEO expert for helping us with several Wordpress websites.
We're looking for someone who can work with us part-time, optimising websites in terms of SEO (update HTML, structure, meta tags, keywords, etc). This is an on-going project.
You main responsibilities will include:
- Analyze our websites and identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability.
- Making improvements to established sites including sitemaps, urls, alt tags, canonicalization, nofollow issues, etc.
- Working with Yoast plugin
- Recommend SEO opportunities based on the category, keyword research and internal tools.
- Keep up-to-date with search technology and search industry changes, gaining a deep knowledge of SERP.
Please apply if you:
- Have several years of experience in SEO
- Can demonstrate the proven track record of organic success by applying search optimization principles
- Have successful project history on Upwork (more than 90%)
- Know the latest Google algorithms
- Have experience working with Wordpress CMS
- Possess functional understanding of HMTL and CSS
- Proficient in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Have proven success in link building.
You should also:
- Have great communicational skills
- Possess keen critical and analytical thinking
- Have exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Speak and write English fluently
Preferably we are looking for candidates from the Eastern Europe.