I'm hiring a community manager for my education professional networking website, www.TeachAbroadNetwork.com. It's a site for international teachers/schools to connect and share job opportunities, advice, and much more (groups, events, resources, etc.). Most teachers will be from US, UK, SA, AUS, CAN, IRE, and NZ. Most schools will be from Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. A very cosmopolitan network :)
If you think you'd be a good fit for this job, please apply.
- Fluent English writers only (100% fluent)
- Very communicative on Skype
- Experience teaching is a plus
- Experience living in a foreign culture is a plus
- Experience managing an online community is a plus
The first thing I will do with you is educate you quickly in my community's various audiences. Then we'll get you started with a daily, weekly, and monthly Community Management Strategy.
I expect it will be about 10-15 hours a week, depending on if you'll be producing content as well. Hourly pay. I...