If you are a Web Product Owner or Product Manager with experience in Wordpress environment, working closely with developers, designers and business stakeholders for e-commerce services, please read on.
As a Product Manager, you’ll work closely with developers, designers, copywriters, and business stakeholders to build and optimize our Social Discovery mobile & online app.
The perfect candidate will have product management experience in a comparable role, a passion for elegant technology and design, and the ability to focus the organization around the users’ needs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop, manage and communicate a mobile app & mobile web development roadmap aligned with strategic goals and competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Produce and maintain documentation such as interaction flowcharts, and use cases
- Define, gather and analyze requirements that include marketing, sales, customer service, design and development inputs
- Develop recommendations on how to drive traffic (SEO), customer engagement, self-service and satisfaction
- Assist developers in validating and troubleshooting new features
- Track and drive improvements to Key Performance Indicators
- Work with web analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing features
- Establish a collaborative environment working with the web development team, designers, analysts and marketing to manage the execution of new features
What You Need for this Position:
- 3+ years of product management experience for consumer facing e-commerce web or mobile applications
- Attention to detail in interpreting stakeholder inputs and translating their needs into an actionable product road map
- Experience analyzing and interpreting web analytics data to measure efficiency of existing and new features
- Experience working in cross functional teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Good understanding of Web Marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of Web UX and design
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups
- Experience in user testing including executing A/B tests
- Solid understanding of software implementations and web technologies