Are you looking to work with passionate, creative entrepreneurs? Do you love helping businesses grow? Are you a lover of social media, branding, and public relations? Then you may be who we've been looking for!
Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for coordinating and assistant multiple team members and departments to move projects along.
As the virtual assistant, you will be the first point of contact for the CEO.
You must be familiar with technology and/or a quick learner, working with a number of tools such as: Social Media platforms, Canva, MailChimp/ConvertKit.
Your prime responsibility will be to do market research, collecting data, and updating spreadsheets. You will also be a vital part of our community outreach team.
Examples of projects:
Project example #1:
- Compare the pro's and con's of 3 social media management platforms
- Create a doc putting all features side by side
- Send the content to designer
- Follow up with designer to get the one-pager by deadline
Project example #2:
- You are provided with a series of blog posts
- You are responsible for sourcing and siting data that was mentioned
- You may also be required to reach out to other entrepreneurs for quotes within an article
There is not defined role, as we are very much a start-up. If you are confident, independent, and don't need much handholding, this could be for you.
To start, this is a part-time position that can go full-time quickly. With an average of 10-20 hours per week (on average 20 hours/weekly). You must be able to work during Pacific or Eastern time. We are based in the US, and the command of the English language is a must.
If you are a virtual assistant who owns your own business, this is considered a bonus as we love working with other entrepreneurs.
Please take a look at our qualification questions and please respond. If you do a "refer to cover letter" or a copy and paste proposal, we will likely take the same amount of effort in reviewing your proposal.