We are seeking an experienced full-stack developer for a new project. The project will be an in-house user management system that will need to feature an administration portal, user portal, referral system, and other features. We’re looking for someone with mature, well-formed opinions about modern coding processes and practices. Someone who cares deeply about doing amazing work. Someone who is confident in their skills, but experienced enough to know that they still have a ton to learn.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design / SOLID principles and best practices
* Considerable experience with PHP, Git, and MySQL
* Strong Familiarity with Laravel Framework
* Basic server administration experience
* Experience using Bootstrap and/or Foundation, as well as LESS and/or Sass
* Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Ember, Angular, VueJS, Backbone, etc.
* Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well-patterned code
* Passion for software development, learning, and growing your craft
Nice to Haves
* 3+ in a professional development capacity
* Experience implementing responsive frontend code
* Experience with Vagrant, Continuous Delivery/Deployment, Linux admin, and server configuration
* Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities