Due to elance Job description max words limitation, I have only put the highlights of each requirement below. The precise requirement can be accessed from above link. Once we finalize a contractor, we will freeze the data on the above link and upload it as an attachment to this JD, to avoid any misunderstandings later.
FIREWALL / UTM REQUIREMENT
1. We "may" have up to 3 ISPs -, MTNL (100 Mbps), vodafone(4 Mbps) and Airtel (2Mbps). We would like to use MTNL and vodafone as load balanced (and failover) for Data and for VoIP we would like to use only Vodafone. If vodafone goes down voice traffic should be go on MTNL or MTNL gos down Airtel should be used for data.
2. We would love to have a USB 4G internet (backup) connection possibility on the firewall.
4. Content filtering (using Dansguardian, or other tool) - Would ideally like to create users on the firewall such that any internet use is username and password based.
5. There would be no content filtering on internal traffic. Let them do whatever they want to do internally.
6. VPN. We will have 2 other sites - one with 10 users, the other with upto 60 users who will connect to our network via site to site VPN.
7. Bandwidth control - in certain cases we would like to the control the bandwidth of a user. This could via firewall, or via Layer 2 switch. We use Cisco SMB switches.
8. Reporting - we would like as comprehensive reporting on the firewall as possible. Reports should be customizable, with possibilities to schedule emailing automated reports, email/sms of intrusion alerts, etc.
9. Port forwarding - since management works from various places, they will either VPN in or use forwarded ports to access few resources like CCTV footage, etc. Port forwarding should be customizable and across all protocols including SSH.
10. VLAN and inter VLAN routing. We dont have any hard requirements or use case right, but we do feel at some point we will define VLANS. When we do so, we will require inter vlan routing and ways to define these rules.
12. The Firewall should be able to enforce per IP session limits.
13. We would like to Track all User Internet Activity and all User Desktop Application Activity.
14. Architecture: ISP via routers will go into L3 Cisco switch
15. Add in a report to show the top 100 websites being accessed by all users. Add in a report to show the top 20 websites on a per user (IP) basis. (Via Sarg or any other software)
16. Configure 2 boxes with hardware redundancy via CARP.