We are looking to build a smarter AdServer to supply a targeted audience with high quality ads at scale. This person should have a lot of experience setting up AdServers and Machine learning, modeling and prediction "engines" ) This person should also have experience with RTB, DSP / SSP and AdNetworks.
You MUST have experience in online advertising and experience in understanding the flow of campaigns to publishers. We cannot work with someone who is new to this.
I am looking for someone who has extensive experience and can easily setup the following:
- upgrading revive adserver targeting functions to support mobile devices, carrier targeting, geo targeting and web
- SDK for mobile
- extending revive adserver to allow RTB, SSP, DSP, 3rd party ad from several networks
- extend video advertising to support VAST 2 and 3
- developing a new database access system to support Hadoop framework.
- Implementing machine learning system using behavior targeting, contextual targeting ...
- develop an access panel for publishers, advertisers, and agencies using JEE connecting with revive adserver throw API to unsure maximum security.
- Implanting automatic scaling system to make sure the system can be adapted to increasing needs.
- Open Source Analytics - http://piwik.org/
- DMP - Talend
2) Pixel integration and S2S token setup
2) Each tag would make a call back to our Server for the relevant instructions.
3) Forensic API system in place to detect fraud traffic on the traffic provided by the publisher.
4) System in place to trigger a re-direction of the tag to another website to perform an action. This is the most crucial part - this needs to be highly advanced. ONLY in certain circumstances would a specific redirect occur based on forensic being passed etc.
5) System in place that records all transaction history, IP addresses, dates etc.
I look forward to your detailed proposal outlining how you would set this up.