• The Senior Golden Gate Administrator is a highly skilled technical position that involves intricate knowledge of the Oracle Golden Gate product.
• Golden Gate install configuration, tuning, maintenance, patching, and problem diagnosis and resolution are all critical functions that the Sr Golden Gate administrator performs.
• Manage all aspects of the Golden Gate design, implement and support in development, UAT and production environments
• Identify and resolve Golden Gate problems occurring in all database environments including performance related issues (i.e. database & SQL tuning).
• Assist with performance and Disaster Recovery testing
• 5+ years’ experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle Golden Gate.
• 10+ years’ experience working with mission critical Oracle databases in a high profile type of organization.
• 5+ years’ experience in the following areas: Database configuration, tuning, maintenance, patching, and problem diagnosis...