looking for remote support
who can work for US time zone
* Monitoring, performing daily checks, and troubleshooting of the production, testing, and development database environments
* Performing database backups and recovery as required, capacity planning and performance tuning as it pertains to the Oracle environment.
* Resolving problems from the production environment and interacting with Testing and Development Divisions to resolve problems and identify system enhancements.
* Provide leadership and oversight to support, maintain and enhance applications
* Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives.
* Provide technical leadership and guidance on developing customer-service infrastructure strategy
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* at least 7 years of hands-on information technology experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Advance level experience with Oracle Database Administration experience in Unix/Linux environments
* Prior experience with Oracle SQL or PL/SQL development along with experience configuring/maintaining Oracle Golden Gate, Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM.
* Solid understanding of installing, configuring, upgrading and tuning Oracle 11g on Linux.
* Must be an Oracle Database Administrator Certified Professional.
* Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN), and have Unix shell scripting, SQL scripting and PL/SQL experience.