As a consulting E-Business Suite engineer, you will support and help manage client environments across diverse data centers and locations. Assist the client in specialized projects, problem and support management as well as routine health and providing of recommendations to insure optimal running and care.
- Design, support, upgrade and administer Oracle E-Business Suite applications and databases
- Provide expertise in SQL tuning, Disaster Recover, backup and recovery support, installation and configuration of Oracle software.
- Apply patches, UNIX shell scripting, capacity planning, complex security architectures and have basic UNIX administration skills
- Proactively monitor and support the health, performance, and integrity of Oracle based systems.
- Ensure 24x7 availability and performance of mission critical systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions on the database and application as appropriate
- 6+ years of experience as a DBA installing, configuring, and supporting OracleE-Business Suite applications
- 6+ years of experience working with Oracle10G and 11G
- 3+ years of UNIX administration experience and writing shell scripts
- 3+ years of supporting SOA, Weblogic, OBIEE
- Good oral and written communication skills