Roles and Responsibilities:
Install and configure all modules of the Oracle middleware identity management (IAM) stack, including OIM, OID, OVD, OAM, SOA & Webgates.
Apply Oracle patch sets to IAM modules
Design and implement customizations to the Oracle IAM stack using JDeveloper.
Provide development, implementation, support and technical leadership of Identity and Access Management Services.
Provides expertise in the Oracle Identity and Access Mgt. Suite (e.g., OIM, OVD, OID, OAM, etc).
Key services include user access provisioning, authentication and access management.
Interacts with various business units to determine business requirements, design and deliver solutions and support production systems.
Requirements gathering, analysis, system design and architecture, development, testing, implementation, etc.
Provides input to project plan development, identifying risks and issues and providing project updates
Daily production support of OIM/OAM systems and services
Design and implement LDAP structures in OID.
Performance tune IAM servers and module configurations.
Provide production support and troubleshoot issues related to the Oracle IAM suite.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or Information Systems or High School diploma and 9 years of related IT experience
• Minimum of 5 years of related IT experience
• Expertise in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) development and integration
• Expertise in SAML, SOA, WebLogic (or a competitive product)
• Proficiency with Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Access Manager, etc.
• Expertise in troubleshooting complex technical issues
• Ability to design and implement workflow rule-based provisioning solutions to meet complex business requirements.
• Experience with LDAP directories
• Familiarity with Linux, SQL, Oracle Database
• Knowledge of Web Services including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
• Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
• Knowledge of basic WebLogic administration
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Experience in a 24×7 operational environment with on-call and production support responsibility
• Experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
• Expertise in Java, J2EE software development and deployment
• Experience with Java, JDBC, SAML, XML, SQL, Web Services
• Experience with Oracle Application Development Framework
• Experience with Oracle SOA Suite