Bioproduction Group is looking for a SQL Database Admin / Architect on a contractual/hourly basis. Our software currently connects to various enterprise databases and we require the real-time transfer and maintenance of data from enterprise systems to SQL.
- The ability to setup and maintain MS SQL database in a corporate environment
- Building custom solutions that transfer data from various enterprise and automation software platforms (SAP, Oracle, Osisoft PI, DeltaV, Syncade) to a MS SQL database
- Familiarity with LIMS, Maximo, ReMAX, and experience in Biotech/pharma a definite plus
- Defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
- Be able to diagnose and work though connectivity issue involving various layer of corporate network and firewall
- Experience in setting up remote access solutions
- Experience in developing custom data solutions within a small team