We have a great long-term full-time opportunity for an organized, detailed administrative assistant. We are hiring an order processing assistant for our retail company. We need someone with experience in or interest in online shopping and helping to maintain a nearly perfect, error-free fulfillment score. You will be checking order statuses, with a sensitivity to the timing for orders and a high level of service to our customers.
We offer video and written training materials, and quite a few communication templates to streamline our messages to our customers. You will work closely with the owner, and provide customer service to people each day.
To be successful in this role, you need to be attentive to detail, ensure strong communication around tracking, help organize data in basecamp and make phone calls to vendors or customers regarding shipment dates and tracking, help with any tasks such as price quotes or sending customer invoices. You will note orders in our Magento store as you complete tasks, using templates we provide. You will also use the Amazon store templates to communicate to those customers. You may also call vendors to confirm, or to file claims with FedEx on any late or lost shipments. You will also manage returns to the various return locations.
1. Check Purchase Orders for accuracy
2. Check dates for each order and ensure on-time management of each one
3. Calculate return information for customer returns, follow policies to manage each one in a timely manner, and ensure they arrive back at the correct location and are inspected, and the customer is refunded on schedule. Answer any questions from customers throughout the process.
4. Overall administrative support for ordering and returns processes
5. Assisting with order data in QuickBooks as needed
6. Updating records and item prices
7. Providing reports for analysis regularly
8. Communicating with vendors and customers by phone as needed to resolve questions about tracking, product colors, etc.
We provide RingCentral PC phone calling software and training, and use TeamViewer to remote into a network PC here.
We need a long-term person for this role! We have a great feedback score and long history with many of our UpWork contractors, and hope you find a fit with us!