We're looking for Receptionist / Administrative Professional to join our growing cleaning service company in Canada.
What You Will Do:
- Answer inbound phone calls to explain our services and take bookings
- Call/Text/Chat with teams to determine if they're available to take bookings, and Schedule Teams for jobs accordingly.
- Handle the live chat on our website
- Handle simple customer service issues and scheduling
- Call and Email customers occasionally to update them on booking status, request reviews, etc.
- Entering orders into a spreadsheet
- Updating and tracking analytics
- General administrative tasks
- Can be available in Eastern Standard Timezone (EST) between the hours of 8-6pm, and is willing to work occasionally on weekends.
- Has experience in a customer service, telemarketing or as receptionist / administrative assistant position, or similar.
- Is detail-oriented, highly organized, and comfortable in a virtual team environment.
- Has a crisp, pleasant and professional phone manner.
- You should have excellent English speaking and writing abilities and more specifically native speakers should be able to understand you without any stress.
- Has a reliable internet connection
Bonus skills but not required:
- You have experience with writing and following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- You have experiencing managing and posting to social media accounts
- You have some sales experience
Why work for us?
- You will have flexibility and be part of a great team.
- While this is a temp part-time position to start, this will lead to full-time position. There will be opportunities for advancement for the right individual as the company grows
- This is a very independent position at a company run by an experienced entrepreneur.
- You will not be managed, instead you will be empowered to make your own decisions in the best interest of customers.
Application Instructions: (Please DO NOT apply if you are unwilling to follow these instructions. Your application will be ignored.)
1) Record a video of yourself answering the following 3 questions:
Why you are interested in the position?
Why you think you are the best person for the job?
What are your top 3 skills related to this position?
2) Upload the video to anywhere, such as Dropbox or Youtube (mark it private) and provide the link in your application.