We are building a world-class client services team to take care of our amazing customers. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, curious, dedicated, and extremely hard-working team.
This position entails helping our customers through our primary method of communication via Helpscout email software and we will soon be adding phone support. Knowledge of Shopify is a plus but not required. Prior customer service experience is required.
Some key skills required will for this position include:
• Processing customer orders and update order information
• Processing customer returns
• Answering customer inquiries via emails, phones and online chat
• Manage inventory - check quantity, quality control and data entry
• Handling customer complaints and reporting back to the manager about critical issue while inputting customer orders and responding to customer inquiries
• Willingness and desire to interact with and learn new technology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills - telephone etiquette, grammar, punctuation and spelling
• Organized, with the ability to prioritize, focus and refocus in a fast-pace call center environment
• Able to be flexible and productive in an environment that changes directions quickly
• Basic familiarity with ecommerce and online shopping
It’s imperative the CSR communicates professionally and effectively while addressing a variety of customer inquiries - product information, order information or adjustments. In many instances, the CSR is the last point of contact for our customers, so ensuring a genuine, positive and memorable experience will allow us to continue to be the retailer of choice for our customers.
Besides general customer support you will be required to interact on our social media accounts including Facebook , Pinterest and Instagram. Further instructions will be given for social media management. There will be other General Admin tasks added on an as needed basis.
This position is for a part time position up to 10 hours a week. More hours will be added as the position continues to grow. This position will eventually grow to a manager position as we continue to build our team. Please respond back to this posting with the words "OCD General VA CSR" in the first sentence.