We are seeking a Procurement Specialist for immediate hire at FH Design. The position will work with the designer/project manager to place orders, confirm order acknowledgements, and coordinate shipping and installation for commercial furniture.
• Provide management and procurement of furniture, fixtures, and equipment including ordering, scheduling and tracking of FF&E
• Issue purchase orders and track order progress, including processing vendor acknowledgements.
• Coordinate communication between vendors and project designer
• Coordinate installation between the installation company and client, including creating installation package for the installation company.
• Work with manufacturer’s customer service and reps to resolve warranty and punch list items in a timely fashion
• Process vendor invoices
• Work with Office Controller to create intermediate and final billings.Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years successful track record in the oversight and direct involvement of order entry, order tracking, shipping and installation coordination
• Knowledge of DDMS or other order management software
• Familiarity with office software such as MS Office, Outlook
• Previous experience working with web-based applications
Skills & Qualifications:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
• Strong problem solving skills