Hi, I need a personal assistant to employ part time (1/2 hours a day) with impeccable English and Italian for some admin work.
- FLUENT in Italian, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Precision in executing tasks
- Intention to establish a long term relationship.
Please reply to me in ITALIAN, so that I can start testing your skills.
Notice: the final interview will be done over the phone and in Italian.
You will be able to help me with day-to-day operations like:
- answering client's emails and customer service
- Internet research
- writing articles and emails based on my instructions and oral directions
- tracking client's payments
- managing the content of our website (you will be given training)
You need to be very well organized and precise, and take pride in a job very well done.
Also, diplomacy and the ability to relate with people will be necessary skills.
How to apply: please send me anything you think might make me understand you're the right candidate.
I will reject all "canned" applications, so please start it with the word ASSISTANT so I know
you're not a software.
What's in it for you?
Consider this job as a paid internship.
If you will be successful there will definitely be the possibility of evolving to a project management position in the future.
It is an easy job if you have the right skills.