I'm looking for someone who can shepherd recruiting candidates, organize information (their resumes, assessments, evals) and also create a process to make this easy. Estimated 10 hours per week for the next few months.
This person’s goals would be:
• Track candidates and provide visibility into their status in our process at all times
• Organize candidate information and evaluation documentation
• Hold our team accountable to following the process and providing good explanations of our observations
• Create a repeatable process to achieve the above three goals with minimal central effort
• Execute some parts of the process – run testing, case study, etc.
• Be the liaison to the candidates