We are a successful & growing Real Estate Team looking for an experienced Real Estate assistant/administrator for our Real Estate Team. We are currently looking to hire a part-time position offering 20 hours a week with the vision of growing that position to a full time job after 3 months. The job description is as follow:
1) Directs and coordinates all lead generation activities and strategies.
2) Ensures fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close by establishing standards and implementing feedback systems.
3) Oversees the development and implementation of systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back office support.
4) Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all team members; specifically the Marketing and Administrative Manager, Lead Buyer Specialist, and Lead Listing Specialist (the Executive team). (This responsibility will be implemented after the 3rd month)
5) Oversees the activities of the Executive team and holds them accountable for the productivity and growth of the overall Real Estate team.
6) Responsible for budget development, revenue tracking, and monitoring all budget variances.
7) Oversees effective negotiations for all real estate transactions.