We are looking for a PHP developer that writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
Our company provides a web-based software solution for public & private schools. You will be a part of a 2-man team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well designed code & new modules for our software
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Strong understanding of OOP Concepts
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Understanding of open source projects (Laravel, Symphony, Doctrine, xCRUD, tcpdf etc.)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Sendgrid, Scribd, Dropbox etc.)
- Understanding of responsive web-design
We are looking for a long-term employee that could work about 30 hours a week. If there are deadlines, you would need to be flexible and work longer. You will be able to compensate that overtime later.
Looking forward to your application,