We are a newly launched digital marketing agency based in Kansas, USA.
We are currently in need of Lead Generation/Client Acquisition Officer to help us grow our business sustainably.
This is a new Sales/Marketing role and is initially a probationary contract with a fixed monthly salary of Php20,000 in the first month (testing phase), and with the potential to become full-time-regular employee depending on performance.
The perks of this role during the probationary period include:
Fixed Monthly Rate
Performance Bonus when the first month target is reached
Flexibility of working from home
Potential for a stable-regular employment from home, with paid leaves, 13th month bonus, Christmas Bonus, and career growth. Opportunity to lead/manage your own Sales Team.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
Identifying new leads daily and creating approaches to close a deal
Researching prospective clients using different online and offline marketing strategies
Developing proposals and pitches
Developing and implementing strategy initiatives from start to finish (mining leads, qualifying leads, contacting prospective clients, and closing the deal)
Staying abreast of all market knowledge and competitors
Supporting PR efforts by creating and owning the content
Driving and ambitions to reach targets
Understanding all aspects of the company's sales offering and services
Managing your CRM process flow, grow a strong pipeline of opportunities and contacts
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least 2 years working experience in Sales and/or Marketing, preferably in client acquisition
- Experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
- Have proven experience and a track record of generating leads a must
- Own a deep understanding of all aspects of the digital marketing industry, including trends, insights and campaign performance
- Proficient in the use of English Language (Be articulate orally and verbally)
- Be proactive and possess and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to attend to client meetings when necessary (virtual)
- Social Media Savvy and Internet savvy a plus
- Be able to work collaboratively with all members of the team
- Be able to work full-time, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday (Can work during US business hour)
- Be available on Skype during working hours
- Have a stable internet connection (wired internet preferred)
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next move to be for a dynamic and forward thinking company then please answer our initial interview questions below and send back to us:
1. What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
2. What part of this job post most appeals to you?
3. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
4. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
5. What is your availability for this role?
6. What is your desired monthly salary-after 1 month?
Available to start ASAP.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
No agencies please. If
you have another full-time / online job, please do not apply.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Email Management
• Marketing & Sales
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Sales Representative
- Social Media Marketing