Hello, we have just updated our company logo and we want to promote it heavily on our instagram and social media accounts.
We are a digital media company, so we thought a cool way to reveal our new logo is with photos of it recreated in the 'real world'.
PLEASE NOTE: we plan to hire multiple freelancers for this project, so if you only can offer 1 of the below options that is fine. Just let us know what your preferred art/media format is when you apply.
Here is what we are looking for:
* someone to recreate our logo using cardboard (flat & raised for a 3D look)
* someone to recreate our logo as a painting (oil painting, abstract - whatever your style is)
* someone to recreate our logo as graffiti (but PLEASE do not do this in public, do it in a space or paper you own)
* someone to recreate our logo as pixel art
* someone to recreate our logo as a sketch on grid paper
* someone to recreate our logo as a technical drawing/blueprint
* someone to recreate our logo as embroidery or stitching
* someone to recreate our logo using fabric
* someone to recreate our logo as a cake
- etch logo into wood
- stamp logo
- mow logo into grass
- literally anything cool & real-world you can think of!
Once the logo has been recreated, it will need to be photographed from a variety of angles, lighting, etc. We only need the high-resolution photographs - we don't need you to send the physical logo (unless we totally love it, and then we might need to pay you extra to ship it).
We have never posted a job like this before - we are a digital company and this project is strictly non-digital.
PS - if you are able to create a time-lapse or similar video of you making the logo, then that would be AWESOME! Bonus points and money if you can do that!