We seek a patent-professional with solid experience of all the in's & out's within the field.
This patent is to register & protect the rights of a unique concept within the airport/airline industry.
1) In-depth research/compare of current patents to ensure that our concept is indeed unique.
2) Creation of full drawings.
3) Write up the full application data sheet (to include abstract, background, summary, description, conclusion, ramification and scope).
4) Handling the filing for 'patent-pending'.
5) Finally, filing for a full patent.
We want this patent to be effective in the US, Canada, Europe, and some of the larger Asian Countries.
- Fluent English speaker & writer.
- Ability to create product drawings (preferably using CAD), as required for patent filing.
- Truly comfortable in creating a the application data sheet.
- Experienced patent filing professional.
- Highly familiar with the patent filing process in the US, Europe & Asia.
Please share with us at least two cases in which you were involved throughout the entire patenting process, from application start all the way to successful filing.
You should have filed in the USA at least once.
Begin your response by telling us your favorite color, so that we know your read through this job in it's entirety.