We are startup that allows curated experts to livestream themselves designing and also tutor someone 1 on 1.
Specific tasks would include:
1. Understanding what our software does and where it fits into the marketplace.
2. Installing a virtual machine through VirtualBox containing our local development environment and tools (CentOS).
3. Tasks as assigned, involving high level usage of Laravel, git, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery,
4. Familiarity or the ability to learn Braintree Payments, Open Broadcasting Software, and the OpenTok API.
This is a large project (1 year of development) with multiple colleagues in a team programming environment; the minimum skills you will need to be successful are:
1. Git/github experience in a team/open source programming environment.
2. Comfort with Linux (CentOS in particular) and open source software tools
3. Experience with database operations (MySQL in particular)
4. Experience with a PHP framework (we use Laravel in particular)