Paypal Api Jobs

13 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Fixed-Price - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Budget: $30 - Posted
We have a large web application built on NodeJS that uses ExpressJS, MongoDB and AngularJS. We are after an experienced freelancer to write a small amount of code for us that can use PayPal Adaptive Payments. Our web application allows users to post products and services, along with attaching a price to them. Their user account has their PayPal email address and preferred currency saved to it. On each of these posts, we would like to display a 'Buy' button that will direct the user to PayPal. Once directed to PayPal, they can purchase the product for the amount attached to the post (in the currency of the user who posted the product). We also require Adaptive Payments since 3% of the total price must be taken from the payment and directed to our Business PayPal account. For example, a post is created for the user selling an iPhone at $100 USD. Another user comes along and clicks the 'Buy' button on the post. It will direct them to PayPal and ask them to purchase the product for $100 USD. Once the order is completed, $97 USD will go to the user who posted the product in the first place, and $3 USD will go to our Business PayPal Account. The proposed budget is for placement purposes only, so please apply for the job with your proposed quotation. We will only be paying a fixed price for this job. 25% on starting, and the remaining 75% upon completion. We will not be providing the current web application code for this job due to disclosure agreements. So the successful candidate must write all code in a new vanilla project and provide it that way so we can copy and paste it into our project for testing.
Skills: PayPal Development Express Js JavaScript Node.js
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
We search for a Java senior expert, who is able to implement for us some non common requirements. Your job will be to: - understand our requirements - write down your letter of understanding - provide us your estimation - get a positive response to implement your understanding in code - deliver your fully tested and documented code - getting a review - paid after finalized the review and test on our side (max. 2 weeks) What we offer: - very deep knowledge in the IT business (over 25 years) - very deep knowledge in Java (team is working since java 1.1!) - Eclipse IDE (we do not use IntelliJ) What we expect: - open communication and pre notification if something goes in the wrong direction - delivery on time - high quality on work - following our style guides and coding rules - at least 16h a week, for a steady max of 24h for the starting time. (If we see you fit into the team, we are willing to pull you fulltime into the team after about 6-12 months) We do NOT want to have junior developer applications, since this will not work from our past experiences over the wire/internet. So do not waste our lifetime by providing us application, without any prove of your senior developer level. Also keep in mind, you have to understand our problems. If you think you will get a fully description to implement by it, you will be at the wrong place with us. To test if you have read this description, place the result of two power three minus five in the first line of your cover letter. Also we expect that your delivery is tested, and not leaving the client as a guinea pig for alpha testing. We mention this points, since we face this issue very often on non personal contacts via internet platforms like this one.
Skills: PayPal Development Amazon Webstore Core Java Eclipse
Fixed-Price - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Budget: $200 - Posted
Looking for an experienced front and back developperS. THe WebPlatform is on status ONGOING it should be finished ASAP. I am looking for someone who can code a Premium pack and a Free pack of my website. Each users can create his own network on the webplatform but he can only LINK 5 person to his network. If he want more people he need to pay and therefore become Premium. *All the data from the start to the premium should be automatically transferred. * Need to specify the code in language PHP * Need to add the payment method such as bankcontact PayPal visa .. and the possibility to print the invoice. the main tasks are ; Creation of the specific Code Configuration & help of the creation of the banking account and link to my webplatfrom Intégration of APIs with the code Test & validation :Out of scope style content (texte, images, etc) Feel free to let me know if you are interested . Need to be develop ASAP
Skills: PayPal Development ClickBank Paypal Integration PHP