We are a small team of developers and our company has long-term projects of Android, iOS, and The Web. We use agile methodologies for the development process, and all our projects are managed via JIRA. We are usually working 7 days a week in US hours. For the version control, we use Bitbucket. This is the long-term opportunity to work on an ongoing project that requires adding new features and fixing some existing bugs.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Fixing bugs and adding new features in the existing PHP project
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Specially Codeigniter)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Preferably with BS/MS level education in Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of PayPal API and its integration.
- Google Maps API features.
Looking forward to hiring the right candidate today.