• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail and ability to adapt communication style to various audiences
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and conversational skills to interact with guests
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to assist guests with professionalism and courtesy
• Demonstrated phone etiquette skills and friendly, pleasant, enthusiastic phone demeanor
• Computer skills to include Internet, basic Office programs, ability to learn customized in-house systems
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Demonstrated knowledge of SEA parks and products preferred
• Previous theme park or customer service experience preferred
• Represent SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in a positive light in all guest interactions
• Answer inbound calls for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment from consumers and assist in sales which include reservations for Dines, Tours and Animal Interactions as well as Park Admission Tickets and Annual Pass products
• Process orders, research and solve problems that may occur with orders while maintaining the highest level of customer service
• Maintain park and product knowledge by accessing department SharePoint during each shift to stay updated
• Meet and maintain the benchmarks set for key performance metrics
• Learn new call handling techniques, park programs, and call skill types as required based on business need
• Assist in other areas of call center as required
• Perform data entry on new and existing reservation orders
Part-time wage positions available to work a maximum of 29 hours per week including Saturday's. The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is seeking Part Time/Wage applicants to work as Customer Service Technicians in several of our Customer Service Centers within the Richmond District. Possible work locations include: Chester, Chesterfield, Ft. Lee, North Henrico, Petersburg & Richmond Headquarters. We are looking for individuals that can deliver excellent customer service solutions in a friendly and knowledgeable manner. Selected applicants will handle customer transactions using multiple PC modules, cash drawers, credit cards, titles, plates, tags, etc. Individuals will be expected to follow established policies and procedures along with interpreting and administering state and federal regulations. Other duties include administering electronic/written driving tests and vision tests with customers; processing applications for driver, dealer, motor carrier, vehicle registration and titling, tax collection, IDs, and other DMV related services. Training will be provided to ensure your success during your DMV employment.
DMV's Vision is PEAK...standing for People, Ethics, Accuracy, and Knowledge. Interested in being a member of our PEAK Team? Apply today to join DMV as a Customer Service Technician.
-High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
-Customer service experience working in a fast paced environment.
-Keyboarding proficiency and use of automated systems.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Experience with standard business practices.
-Experience working in a Fiscal, Accounting or Cash Handling environment.
-Flexibility to work M-F and Saturday.
-Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and multitasking skills.
-Must have attention to detail, accuracy, and complete assignments on time.
-Experience working in a team or group environment.
-Experience interpreting and explaining policies/procedures or other complex information to customers.
-Can lift 10 - 25 pounds.
-Applicants must consent to a fingerprint background check.
Special Instructions to Applicants
On-line application is required. A series of job-related questions is included in the on-line application.
Resume, cover letter and other documents, if any, must be attached electronically to the on-line application.
DMV will not accept applications, resumes, cover letters, etc., in any other format.DMV participates in E-Verify.
In accordance with DHRM Policy 2.10; Hiring, agencies may close positions after the five-day required posting perio