Purpose: Provide virtual assistance with legal document formatting projects on an as needed basis.
The specific tasks will be:
-to reformat an existing word document and apply consistent formatting, styles, cross references, etc. as specified by the
-to re-create a scanned PDF document in Microsoft Word with the prescribed format, using specified numbering styles/headers, and inserting cross references between sections.
- Significant experience formatting/editing legal documents in Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills, including; using styles, cross references, and table of contents features
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Professional communication, demeanor, and work habits
- Advanced Adobe, Nuance, or other PDF editing software skills preferred, including: text recognition, OCR, and converting PDF documents to word