This position is responsible for leading and directing the efforts of design, development, implementation, configuration and maintenance of workflows and workflow processes for PeopleSoft finance, supply chain, human resource, and customer relationship management modules for ERP.
Job Responsibilities: Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to –
• Collect and develop requirements for custom PeopleSoft Workflows
• Provide functional and technical guidance to HR, Finance, & Supply Chain teams in supporting workflow processes
• Troubleshoot & investigate data issues preventing completion of workflows and presenting resolution strategies to the business
• Provide advice on best practice techniques for proactive management of workflow processes, including workflow error diagnosis, rectification, and purging.
• Write code to implement solutions, in whatever selected means: PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, Oracle Triggers, etc.
• Work interdependently with technical infrastructure teams, application teams, and business units to ensure service delivery is meeting business objectives.
• Establish PeopleSoft workflow procedures.
• Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation of all ERP PeopleSoft workflows.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, & participating in professional organizations.
• Provide mentoring and cross-training to peers and interdependent team members.
Educational requirements include:
Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
Experience & knowledge preferred include:
PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.x experience and certification preferred.
Knowledge and experience with Java programming is a plus.
Skills & attributes strongly preferred:
• 3-5 years of PeopleSoft workflow administration and development experience in an Oracle PeopleSoft 9.x environment.
• Strong experience in evaluating and administering AWE and Virtual Approver based workflow processes in a broad range of PeopleSoft application modules (Human Resource, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management)
• Possess strong PeopleSoft business knowledge with a focused perspective on business functions.
• Excellent knowledge of PeopleCode, Application Engine, CI, SQRs, PeopleSoft Workflow, Oracle PL/SQL.
• Ability to debug errors quickly and recommend sound solutions
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, & customer service skills, as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent analytical, design, and organizational skills, with strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
• Manage time efficiently with the capacity to handle multiple tasks concurrently.