Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week
I am Head of IT for viventura GmBH
I would like share to you a little overview about our loading time of website.
About our current frontend technologies:
- We use amazon cloud-front as CDN for static assets
- We have integrated memcache as caching system on symfony 1.4
- We use as ORM doctrine 1 we have changed DQL for native SQL for slowest pages in order to our queries can be faster
- We have integrated cloudflare in order to we can load
- We have best server here https://www.df.eu/de/server-hosting/managed-server/ so ManagedServer Pro X12
- we have tried to archive all the following issues:
First Byte Time
Cache static content
Effective use of CDN
As you can see at http://www.webpagetest.org/result/150828_8V_VCA/
But results from google analytics are not good check out at http://screencast.com/t/m2XCYRcyw
For example I don't undersant...