Asterix Developer / Administrator needed to configure my Elastix 2.4 Setup to run an outbound broadcast campaign to deliver a pre-recorded message. At the end of the message I would like to give the user an option to press "1" to confirm. If the user does press one then I need the "Thank You" to be played out to the user and hang-up.
I then need a report to show all calls made, which were answered / unanswered / not connected.
Of those answered - I need to know the duration and whether the callee pressed "1" at the end of the call.
I need someone to setup this app/script within my Elastix 2.4 setup and then prepare a small guide to allow us to use this for future broadcast campaigns with different callee lists and different pre-recorded messages.
Deliverable will be as follows:
0) Update my elastic box / installation to the latest stable version
1) An easy to use Web interface that will allow me to enter the details and setup a campaign
2) Uploading of telephone number list
2) Selecting Message to play
3) Configuring DTMF tone (i.e 1 for App1 (e.g Another VBioce Message), 2 for Agent, 3 for App 2(e.g something that tell you current time) etc
4) Report of Campaign (showing numbers call, call status (not answered, not reachable, busy, answered), call duration, DTMF dialed by callee
5) Scheduling of campaign start date/time, HRS between which a campaign should be run (i.e it shoudl stop after "end" hoours and continue the next day)
7) Configurations (no of channels to use; schedule of campaign; voice message file selection; configuring the routes for each dtmf tone received)
System / Code must be installed in the same Elastix Box.
MOST IMPORTANT: Also you need to setup my first broadcast campaign and run it (completely from my system) - that would be part of the deliverables.
MOST IMPORTANT: Project has to be completed latest by 25th August 2016 (Thursday) as I need to run a campaign on Friday (26th August 2016) morning. This is the whole reason to get this job done. So failure to deliver on these timelines will render the whole project / deliverables completely useless for me.