I have an ongoing project as stated above. Part of the project it to show six case studies related to the project.
Literature review: Explain how the literature supports your choices in design and methodology
Project Status Update: Discuss overall percentage completion and project status relative to timeline and Time Frame. Indicate if any adjustments are necessary.
Review of Technical Objectives completed.
Highlight challenges being experienced.
I also need a 20 slide presentation for the literature review reagrding each case study.
What i want is to drill a horizontal well and a vertical well in each compartment for development.
The project is basically a field development on the outskirts of a previously developed field. As givrn in the attached file it is compartmentalised and located in Palo Seco region Trinidad and Tobago.
The Literature review i want to cover 2 cases showing similar development in a similar environment and geology, ie onshore and compartmentalised etc.
Two cases showing horizontal drilling in compartmentalised reservoirs with similar characteristics and two showing economic feasibility.
The reservoir sits at a depth of 5500’ feet from surface on land with the following characteristics:
• Horizon is the Cruse E (Middle Cruse) sands, has no shale breaks and are unconsolidated. Average porosity is 32%. Average Sw is 0.22%.
• Crude API averages 28.
• Sand is non -dipping and along 6000’ in length but is compartmentalized
• Sand thickness is 50’ but the GOC is 10’ from the top of the sand.
• The formation is abnormally pressured to 12 ppg.
• The Upper Morne L’Enfer sands lie from surface to an average depth of 500” and contain fresh water.
• In a similar field in another fault block, vertical wells usually come in with an IP of 60 bopd but gas breakthrough severely curtail oil production within one year. The wells will need a sand control.