We keep re-posting because we keep growing! Come join us in disrupting the billion+ dollar per year home services industry!
Ezhome.com was cofounded in 2015 by two successful serial entrepreneurs (including the co-founder of oDesk, now Upwork). We aim to revolutionize the home services space, starting with gardening, the way Upwork revolutionized how the world works!
We have an ever-growing customer list and plan to triple our size by the end of the year! We're looking for a warm personality, with exceptional support skills, to care for our customers and gardeners alike, end-to-end. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.ezhome.com!
There is HUGE potential for career growth!
- Manage all things "service related" within a set region, as the main point of contact and the primary person responsible for keeping our customers and gardeners happy. Examples of daily communications may involve: upgrading a current plan level, coordinating a return visit to pacify a customer complaint, helping a gardener troubleshoot his field application, speaking with a Field Supervisor about issues at a particular property, etc.
- Update CRM (multiple steps involved per appointment)
- Respond to customers and gardeners in a timely manner and document all communication in Zendesk and/or our in house app.
- Communicate as a responsive and friendly team player between many teams and departments of the organization
- Must be Located in North America!
- Native English speakers only please, must have great oral and written communication skills - Spanish speaking a plus!
- Tech-savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office and / or Google docs
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and keep an ever growing list of client accounts in order
- Detail oriented to complete and appropriately document tasks in multi-step processes
- Quick on the computer to interface with multiple programs/websites/spreadsheets at once (e.g. email, internet, calendars, maps, billing app, CRM software, time tracking app, photo manipulation software)
- Knowledgable and/or willingness to learn about the gardening/landscaping industry is a plus!
-Starting pay range is $13-15/hour (exclusive of the upwork fee - the freelancer's portion). Must be willing to start in this range.
Looking for someone who can work FULL TIME during business hours PST. This is a 40-50+ hour/week role and must be fully available M-F 8:30 - 5:30 PT, as well as one day on the weekend (for 5-6 hrs) on a rotating basis, with the potential to exchange for a weekday with modified/reduced hours.
If you meet the above requirements, we want to talk to you!