6-8 pm EASTERN STANDARD time -
EXPERIENCES as a VA IS REQUIRED !!!!!
Real Estate (investor support) Experience would be nice.
Job Position: Personal Virtual Assistant
• Assist in daily work/ tasks
• Manage client notes
• Oversee all client reporting
• Work on special projects as needed
• Answer phone correctly when needed.
• Schedule and reschedule events
• Oversee special projects
• Making phone calls
• Sending Text Messages
• Sending Personalized email
• Collecting background information on potential client
• Using Google Calendar to schedule appointments
• Great English both verbal and written communications skills
• Must be computer savvy (including Google Drive)
• Able to take notes quickly
• Positive attitude
• Service-based attitude
• Sense of humor
• Very Intelligent
• Ability to solve problems and research solutions
• Organization: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Communicates effectively: Speaks, listens and writes in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective tools and techniques.
• Solving problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Make decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
• Proficiency in use of computer programs for:
• Forms management
• Bookkeeping (optional)
• Social Media