We need 72 product images adjusted to meet Amazon requirements. The requirements are as follows:
- Products must fill at least 85% of the image. Images must show only the product that is for sale, with few or no props and with no logos, watermarks, or inset images. Images may only contain text that is a part of the product.
- Main images must have a pure white background, must be a photo (not a drawing), and must not contain excluded accessories.
- Images must be at least 1000 pixels on the longest side and at least 500 pixels on the shortest side to be zoom-able.
- Images must not exceed 10000 pixels on the longest side.
- JPEG is the preferred image format, but you also may use TIFF and GIF files.
Essentially the main requirement is for the background (and mannequin or model if applicable) removed professionally from each image and then the product dropped onto a pure white background to fit the above sizing requirements. The background removal needs to be of a high quality, leaving no obvious signs of adjustment.
There are also a number of other issues we have noted that require work, removal of creases, colour matching, changing colour of products, noise reduction etc... These will be provided before agreeing on the contract.